Student / Intern – Software Development // Datarade
Hey there, this is Richard, Florian, and Thani! We love software, have been working for technology companies since +10 years, and decided last year in August to start our own company in the exiting and growing data space: Hello Datarade!
Our mission is to empower companies to navigate the universe of external data to build a smarter future.
- Founded in Berlin in August 2018
- Funded by Hasso-Plattner-Institute (HPI) Seed Fund (pre-seed)
- Accelerated by SAP.io Foundry / Techstars Accelerator (2018)
- Headquartered at Alexanderstr. 1, 10178 Berlin
As we don’t want to bore you with a wall of text about us, feel free to watch our pitch here: https://techstars.wistia.com/medias/npygfz31vv
Still with us? Awesome! Let’s get to the meat:
- Front-end: Semantic UI, jQuery, Vue.js
- Back-end: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, Heroku, GIT, etc.
- Work closely with our CTO to develop our enterprise-grade software system together with our clients
- Implement screens and user stories in collaboration with our designer
- Support the development of our secure and scalable backend
What we’re looking for:
- You like to take ownership and responsibility
- You’re self-driven and curious to learn new technologies
- You know how to help yourself and solve problems (Stack Overflow, Google, etc.)
- Big plus is experience with Ruby on Rails
- Gender, nationality, etc. doesn’t matter, only requirement is fluency in English!
What’s in for you:
- €15-20 / hour, depending on experience
- 20h / week for a working student, 40h / week for an internship
- Modern and centrally located office at Alexanderplatz
- Coffee and Club Mate on us
- Easy going team
Start date? ASAP!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Florian, Richard, Thani