Supply Chain & Procurement Management Internship // kreatize
KREATIZE is seeking an addition to its Partner Management & Logistics team, helping many manufacturing companies around the world increase their production of custom made parts. Our diverse team works hard and plays hard, is driven to succeed, and does what it takes to get the job done — all while having a good time as a team doing so.
During your six month Supply Chain & Procurement Management Internship at KREATIZE, you’ll get to know the inner workings of manufacturing companies around the world, ensure and improve the liquidity of our global network that is able to produce all the needed custom-made parts for our customers.
- Relationships Building: Building long-term relationships with our manufacturing partners, identifying and implementing value-added initiatives and being proactive in finding solutions for them.
- Performance Management: Helping our manufacturing partners deliver all custom-made parts with high quality and on-time-delivery.
- Innovation: Leading and implementing new initiatives with our partner network, evaluating & presenting results and iterating on them.
- Supply-Chain Optimization: Planning and improving our supply-chain with special focus on our logistics hub. Drafting and implementing a quality control and assurance process advancing our logistics hub to a full scale quality hub.
- First experiences in the manufacturing industry and/or a relevant course of study such as mechanical, industrial engineering and/or a supply chain related course is a big plus.
- The exceptional ability to develop, foster and nurture premium relationships.
- Teammate mentality, easy to work with, creative and quick thinking.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in German and English.
- Analytical and creative thinking that is applied to your relationship with the network to improves performance and innovate constantly.
- You think like an owner and demonstrate drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency.
What we offer:
- Competitive bonus and salary structure.
- A high degree of responsibility as well as the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and implement them quickly due to our flat hierarchy.
- Career growth: ample opportunities to grow within our expanding organisation.
- Wide range of tasks and projects, which will give you a steep learning curve.
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- Deep insights into the manufacturing industry – one of the largest markets in Europe.