Technology operations intern position
At LIQUIDLOOP, we’re committed to being at the forefront of sustainable technology research and process analytics, with a vision to become the industry leader in the liquid-to-gas extraction process.
Our technology has broad-ranging uses, from small networks generating green chemicals and fuels, to CO₂ capture and storage.
We are looking for an ambitious, responsible, self-initiative person that can support our activities in:
- Mechanical optimization and electronic assembly (Low-Voltage) with various activities (CNC, laser cutter, 3D printing, piping and wiring, soldering, making sockets etc.)
- Product manufacturing processes, test and quality management.
- Documentation and technical drawing of mechanical parts and electronic wiring.
- Creation and implementation of production and test protocols.
- Previous work experience, preferably in one of the fields: Chemistry, Mechanical, Automation, Electronic or Material production.
- Curiosity in the design of new Manufacturing/Assembly for optimized device production.
- Knowledge and experience in mechanics, industrial production, hardware/software validation, testing, and chemical analysis.
- You are diligent, well-organized, and fully committed to the project, a team player, ready to take responsibility in a small team and in a young company and grow together with us.
- You have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, are motivated to work in a successful start-up.
- You are diligent, well-organized, and fully committed to the project, a team player, ready to join a small team in a young company and grow together with us.
- You are at ease in written and oral communication in English.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a startup with great product ideas, an existing prototype, secured first customers, and a highly motivated international team with a long-term vision for company growth.
- Direct chance to contribute and learn how to produce products consisting of various, hardware and electronic components controlled by software.
- You will actively participate in revolutionizing the green energy sector – making a meaningful contribution to carbon-neutral fuels research.
- You will have the opportunity to scale our current business model from the academy to the industry, and bring innovative technology to new markets.
- You will contribute to carbon-neutral fuels research.
- You get to join a startup with great product ideas, an existing prototype, secured first customers, and a highly motivated team with long-term vision for company growth.
- Attractive work location in Motion.Lab Berlin (assembling line, laboratory, and offices places) and access to laboratories at TU Berlin.
Position available: immediately as of 1st of July 2023.
- Free Gym (CrossFit style with group lessons).
- Free breakfast (muesli and others).
- Free Fruits.
- Joining start-up networking events at MotionLab.
- Full access to MotionLab hardware co-working space.
How to apply:
LIQUIDLOOP promotes the diversity of its coworkers and we commit to offer equal opportunities. Applications by female/diverse candidates with the required qualifications are highly encouraged. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored.
To apply for a job with LIQUIDLOOP, please send a merged PDF file with:
- Cover letter explaining why you want to work with us.
- your up-to-date C.V.
To our email: firstname.lastname@example.org