UI Design Intern (m/f/d) full-time
Your contribution within the team:
As an intern in product design at Gymondo you’ll be an integral part of our design team, working closely together with fellow UI and UX designers and also supporting our engineering and product teams.
The design team in Gymondo works on a wide range of projects. You will be part of the Product Design team responsible for updating and scaling our interface designs, meaning touching our web application as well native iOS and Android apps. You’ll also help us build and maintain our design libraries by updating and creating new components. Design QA is also a compelling topic in which you can gain an understanding of the entire product development lifecycle. Your attention to detail will be an important part of our success story.
What Type of Workout You Can Expect:
You will assist our UI & UX designers to scale designs seamlessly across our multiple platforms.
The main learnings that you will gain:
- You will create and modify cross platform UI designs
- Feeding our design libraries with new components and modifying existing ones
- Depending on your skills, the potential to define and create prototypes for usability testing
- As you have an ‘eye of the tiger* you will also assist us with design related QA
- There will be tons more to learn based on your interests and learning skills!
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- You are studying or have recently graduated from a field of interaction or communication design or graphic design; all relevant field experience is a plus
- You’ve worked with digital products before and can showcase them.
- Good knowledge and skills of industry-standard tools like Sketch and Figma
- You are organized and hands-on, always ready to help with an open mind
- You are interested in fitness and lifestyle
- You are based in the Berlin area
- You are able to work full time for at least 6 months
Recruiters, please don’t contact our team directly, thank you!
Benefit From the Gymondo Workout Package:
- Set your own workout schedule: Make use of our flextime and home office options and take 30 days paid vaca on us.
- Boost your endorphins: Enjoy in-house fitness classes, a free Gymondo membership
- Need some serotonin? Get involved in our regular team events, game nights, and virtual Friday beers.
- Cholesterol-free zone: Dig into healthy snacks and wash them all down with the help of an office espresso machine.
- Track your success. We value feedback. We give and receive feedback openly and honestly because we understand this is the only way we can truly grow, both individually and collectively.