Venture Development Intern // LoanLink
Loanlink is a fast growing FinTech reinventing the home buying experience in Germany by transforming an outdated and painful process with technology and innovation.
As one of LoanLink\’s early hires, you\’ll have ownership over both strategy and execution in your areas of interest and expertise to help us inject new life into the home buying experience in Germany. We\’re a low-ego team looking to add passionate candidates to help grow the business, build the product, and deliver a superior experience to our customers.
During this internship, you will learn what it needs to build a successful, execution driven tech company with all its faces (people, product, marketing, sales, operations, finance).
What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Work alongside the founders and the whole team to build a fast growing, successful Venture from the very ground.
- Define and execute action items derived from the company’s overall strategy and alongside highly-skilled team members.
- Take ownership of various, cross-functional projects to explore opportunities and add tangible value to the company’s success.
- Establish structures and processes allowing the company to scale efficiently throughout all departments including Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR, Finance and Product.
What we look for
- Native in German and fluent in English (working language)
- Prior experience in either Banking, Consulting or Startup
- Highly motivated nature to shape an industry and challenge traditional players
- Well structured person with multi-tasking ability and hands-on mentality
- Self-confident mindest with taking over responsibility fast
- Strong in analytical thinking, leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data
- Focus on solving problems and constantly improving our product
- Absolute willingness to go beyond a role as an Intern to help grow the business.
- Clear communication skills to convey complex ideas simply.