Working Student Performance Marketing // 7Mind
7Mind was founded in 2014 to bring meditation and mindfulness into our modern world. With more than 1,300,000 downloads to date, 7Mind has become Germany’s most popular online meditation training. The 7Mind app is currently available in four languages, and is continuing to grow!
Our goal is to help people pay as much attention to their mental well-being as they do to their physical health. In cooperation with seasoned meditation teachers, as well as healthcare experts, we strive to develop high-quality training that provides the easiest possible access to meditation and mindfulness.
- Support the performance marketing manager by creating, managing, tracking and optimizing marketing campaigns across channels globally
- Support the team by running A/B tests and analyzing your work based on data in order to understand and deliver the most effective strategies for future growth
- Work closely with the rest of the team and internal stakeholders to establish best practices for creative and copy
- Hands-on attitude and affinity for numbers and metrics
- Team-player who can work well across multiple cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of spreadsheet applications to analyze data and arrive at actionable recommendations
- Native in German and fluent in English
- A degree in business administration, math, economics or similar
- Previous experience of mobile or desktop media buying experience is a plus
- Experience working with a digital subscription service is a plus
- Familiarity with mobile measurement & data visualization tools is a plus
- The possibility to shape a beautiful and established brand
- Interesting and diverse challenges in a small, highly-motivated team
- Bright and shiny startup office in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- Lifetime access to 7Mind
- Benefits such as snacks, fruit, beverages and fun monthly team events!
- Last but not least: A job that makes a difference
We are looking forward to meeting you!