Working Student – Campaign Manager
We are looking for a Working Student for a focus on the German and/or French and/or English market.
JustWatch is an international movie marketing start-up based in Berlin. Founded by an experienced and successful team in October 2014, we bring together world-class knowledge in marketing, product and AdTech. We are constantly looking for passionate people to join our mission.
We love challenging goals. We question everything. We are always learning and we are excellent in execution. We believe in the 80/20 rule and try to apply common sense and pragmatism to everything. At the same time, we are a service provider to our clients whose satisfaction is our top priority across everything we do.
Currently we are looking for several passionate and highly driven candidates to help us plan, set up and optimise exceptional online campaigns within the Film and Show industry.
Constantly learning, delivering results and creating value are the core characteristics of the people working at JustWatch. Therefore, we are first and foremost looking for these values in every applicant.
- Setup, monitoring and optimization of video campaigns on YouTube, Facebook/Instagram and similar channels for Hollywood blockbusters, indie movies and series watched by millions of fans
- Support of the Campaigns team in their daily tasks, including the creation of offers and reporting for campaigns
- Definition of relevant target audiences based on reference movies and use of internal tools to identify matching user profiles from our database
- Continuous optimization of ongoing campaigns to reach the defined KPIs
- Conduct of market research and user surveys to reveal a title’s potential success far ahead of its release
- First experiences with or strong interest in online marketing and the usual tools like Google Ads, DV360, Facebook Business Manager or similar
- Analytical and number driven mindset (you can handle Excel and big spreadsheets)
- Hands-on mentality and ability to pay attention to detail even when dealing tight deadlines
- German and/or French language skills at native speaker level and/or fluent English
- You will become part of a passionate, professional and fun team while getting first-hand experience in building a world-leading tech company
- A steep learning curve working with leading global brands in the Movie and Show industry
- A challenging environment with an open feedback culture
- Freedom and support to pursue your personal development goals
- You have the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and progress
- You will have access to an experienced founder team with an international track record in building successful tech companies
We are looking forward to receiving your application!