Working Student Content Marketing (m/f/x) – Native English // SuitePad
We shape the hotel room of the future!
As the market leader for in-room tablets, more than 800 of the most renowned hotels worldwide trust us with their digital guest communication. To promote our further internationalisation we are now looking for an English native speaker to support our marketing team with English content:
- raise awareness of our brand by writing and publishing English marketing content like blog posts, website texts, eBooks, info flyers, case studies, etc.
- use your native English skills to check & improve our existing English content
- translate German content into English
- work independently on new topics and proactively create new content ideas
- learn more about B2B & SaaS Marketing by supporting us in general marketing tasks and projects
- we value our flat hierarchies: you’ll directly report to our Head of Marketing
- you are currently enrolled at a German university and study writing, marketing, communications, journalism or a comparable subject
- you are a native English speaker and have good German skills (additional languages are a plus)
- you have experience in writing English content and are passionate about it
- you are available 15-20 hours per week for at least six months
- you are eager to grow, eager for constructive feedback, and see yourself in a content marketing role in a fast growing B2B SaaS company
What to expect:
- as a working student you are an integral part of our team, and experience our successful development first hand
- you will gain insight into a dynamic start-up with an innovative, yet solid product with global traction in a growing market
- you will gradually take on more responsibilities, which will supplement your knowledge from university with practical experience
- we use state-of-the-art marketing and sales tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce and Outreach
- you receive fair compensation and the prospect of long-term cooperation
- you work from our centrally-located Berlin office in a motivated international team
Who we are:
As a Berlin start-up we re-defined the way hotels connect with guests. In the hotel room of the future, you’ll find guest directory, telephone, remote control, newspapers, and room service menu, all united on a single device: the SuitePad.
Use the SuitePad to make your stay just that much more special – order breakfast to your bed, make a restaurant reservation, book spa treatments, control lights and AC, or explore tourist activities around town. It’s all here on the SuitePad, at the touch of a finger.
Curious to get to know more? Get in touch – become part of our team and shape our success story!
If you think you are a good match, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] or follow the link below and become our Working Student Content Marketing (m/f/x). Your contact person is Julia Zschoch. We are looking forward to getting to know you.