Working Student International Accounting 20h/week // GetYourGuide
We are looking for a Working Student to strengthen our dynamic accounting team in Berlin. If you love accounting we are looking forward to your application.
The International Accounting team’s mission is to maintain high-quality, compliant accounting for all international entities of the GetYourGuide group. This includes accurately reporting financial information in a timely manner in accordance with corporate policies and local GAAP to internal and external stakeholders, respectively, while supporting international country managers with tax, compliance, and ad hoc administrative topics.
- Reconciliation of credit card statements and travel expenses
- Assisting accountants with AP invoice processing
- General administration support like scheduling notary appointments and obtaining documentation from trade registry
- You will also support your colleagues in various ad-hoc projects
- You are currently pursuing a degree in business
- You feel confident with MS Office and technology in general
- Preferably you have already completed your first working experience in the accounting department
- Fluent in English and a good command of German
- You are motivated, inspired, curious and very eager to learn
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers from over 50 nationalities
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- GetYourGuide gift vouchers
You can get in touch with us via [email protected], and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.