Working Student Online Marketing & PR (f/m/d) – 20 Hours/Week
Future Energy Ventures is looking for an ambitious Working Student (f/m/d) to join our Team in Berlin
Future Energy Ventures is a venture capital firm, 100% backed by E.ON SE, one of Europe’s largest operators of energy networks and energy-related infrastructure. As a unique venture capital platform with offices in Germany, Israel, and Silicon Valley, we bring together investors, corporate partners and world-class start-ups to accelerate the energy transition. We invest in start-ups in Series A and Series B stage building the future of energy, incl. future cities and future technology and focus on CO2 reduction impact. Starting a new chapter, we seek to launch an independent fund with a target size of €250M funding from top tier financial and strategic investors, including E.ON SE.
At Future Energy Ventures our success is driven by our team and our talents we bring to delivering our shared vision to secure the future of our planet. Our team manages about 50 portfolio companies, including companies such as Tado, Bidgely, eSmartSystems, Thermondo, and Enervee, with deep experience in energy transition and adjacent sectors, such as mobility and proptech. Our global relationships, venture capital and energy industry expertise are at the heart of our success. We are globally recognized as one of the most experienced and impactful energy transition and climate technology venture capital investor.
We believe that bringing people with different talents and experiences together, and investing in their strengths, skills and capabilities, is the reason for our success today and in the future.
- You will be involved in the planning of Online Marketing/ PR campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and on events
- You will be maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- You will help to measure and report on the performance of all Online Marketing/PR campaigns
- You will work closely with our PR agency as well as with internal and external stakeholders
- You will identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
- You will brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies
- You will support the work on our established and new formats such as Future Fuel, F2F Interview series etc.
- You will produce videos and thought leadership articles with the FEV Team and the broader network
- You will help to establish new partnerships for our network
- You will be active on our internal startup Slack channel
- You are currently enrolled in a master’s program in online marketing, public relations or a related field
- You have first working experience in digital marketing/PR
- You are passionate about Energy, ESG or related topics
- You are highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- You have strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinking
- You are up to date with the latest trends and best practices in Online Marketing and measurement
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diversified work environment with challenging tasks and flexible working hours
- Deep insights into various digital business models
- Highly professional, cooperative and friendly working culture in flat structure that leaves room for personal development and offers a steep learning curve
We at Future Energy Ventures are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity for the benefit and well-being of our team members, future colleagues, and partners. We will never tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, disability status, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
We are looking forward to your application (CV and prior work examples, if applicable) in English, incl. information on your earliest starting date.