Working Student Copywriting (DE) (m/f/d)
As part of our product team, you will assist us in creating user manuals, project reports and product descriptions. You will work closely with our software developers and research & development team to ensure that complex topics are presented in a clear and understandable manner. Your technical expertise and clear and precise expression, especially in the German language, make you the ideal candidate for our team. Strong organizational skills, a high level of responsibility, and the ability to work independently are also essential.
- Write and translate user manuals and product descriptions
- Translate new app features
- Independently develop a relevant technical vocabulary in German and English
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Assist in producing YouTube tutorials
- High standards for writing grammatically correct texts in German
- Excellent communication and writing skills in German and English
- Ability to explain complex topics in a clear and understandable way
- Currently enrolled as a student at a university, ideally in Berlin
- Strong learning ability and interest in quickly grasping new subject areas
- Technical proficiency and interest in topics such as artificial intelligence, robotics, and tech
- Prior experience in writing product descriptions and technical documentation
Micropsi Industries is a robotics software company that brings artificial intelligence to robots. We make a product called MIRAI, a first-of-its-kind robot control system that, using machine learning, supplies industrial robots with the capacity to perceive their work environment and adapt to changing conditions. MIRAI can be used in manufacturing, lab automation, logistics, and other fields. Through MIRAI, Micropsi Industries enables automation where automation was previously not viable, making factories more productive, workspaces more ergonomic, and businesses more resilient.
Ours is a curious, friendly, no-nonsense team that relishes finding elegant solutions to tough problems, be they technical, mathematical, strategic, or design-related. We like to learn for the sake of learning. We put a premium on personal development.
Micropsi Industries comprises about 50 people, among them robotics engineers, software engineers, cognitive scientists, business developers, and designers. We are headquartered in Berlin, and we have an office in San Francisco. The company is backed by Metaplanet, Project A Ventures, Coparion, Vito Ventures, Merck Ventures, Vsquared Ventures, Ahren Innovation Capital, Amplifier, as well as a group of experienced business angels from Munich and Berlin. In 2022, Micropsi Industries received the Deep Tech Award for outstanding achievement.