Working Student: Executive Assistant & Event Manager (f/m/d)
Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that –
everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone’s parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany’s hires through HeyJobs.
Over 3’000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 300+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: In this role, you will work directly with the Executive & Team Assistant to the CTO and contribute significantly to the engagement, happyness, growth as well as day to day operations of our 120+ and growing R&D Tech area of a successful scaleup of total 350+.
Check our blog, linkedin, techblog & our modern tech stack.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Organise small to medium-scale internal events – ranging from team events to quarterly department workshops and R&D hackdays.
- Own project management in diverse areas (eg: tech blog, tech talks, knowledge management)
- Assist & support the CTO Office in the day-to-day tasks (incl. Documentation, administration, time management/calendar management, and internal communications)
🤝 What sets you up for success
- You are enrolled in a business/culture-related study program
- You are proficient in written and spoken English and German, any other language is a plus
- You love organising events and creating joyful setups – experience in event management is a plus
- You have experience in customer-facing roles or supporting other roles
- You work in an organized, efficient, and independent way
- You are detail & solution-orientated and resilient
- You have exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- You are a highly professional individual, driven, resourceful, and happy to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you have to think outside the box
- You are free to work at least 15-20h a week with us ideally over 3-4 days/week and happy to commit to work with us for long term (> 1 year).
- Would be nice to have: creative work (e.g: graphic design, video editing, creative writing)
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Work-Life Balance: Minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and flexible work hours
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing
- Benefits: HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC – good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who discriminates on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers!
See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
*offers may differ for international hubs