Working Student – Research
JustWatch is an international movie marketing start-up based in Berlin. Founded by an experienced and successful team in October 2014, we bring together world-class knowledge in marketing, product and AdTech. We are constantly looking for passionate people to join our mission.
We love challenging goals. We question everything. We are always learning and we are excellent in execution. We believe in the 80/20 rule and try to apply common sense and pragmatism to everything. At the same time, we are a service provider to our clients whose satisfaction is our top priority across everything we do.
Currently we are looking for several passionate and highly driven candidates to help us plan, set up and optimise exceptional online campaigns within the Film and Show industry.
Constantly learning, delivering results and creating value are the core characteristics of the people working at JustWatch. Therefore, we are first and foremost looking for these values in every applicant.
We are looking for a working student who takes over the setup and analysis of research about the consumer interest in movies and TV shows.
- Setup, monitoring and analysis of quantitative user research on different online platforms
- Support to our Campaigns team that runs international campaigns for movie studios and streaming services
- Participation in exciting projects. The goal of our activities is to figure out which audiences are interested in certain movies or TV shows
- A strong interest in market research
- Willingness to learn
- Great Excel skills and affinity to figures
- A background in statistics or a related field is a big plus
- Exciting projects in the entertainment industry, which is currently going through a historic change
- Responsibility and room to develop
- A fun team made of smart, selfless and collaborative professionals working towards common goals
- A challenging environment with an open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours & remote work
We are looking forward to receiving your application!