Working student – Software Engineer // caresyntax
Your work scope
We are looking for a sharp computer-science student to join our Data Warehousing Team, to help, develop and implement the next generation of software products that will revolutionize our software in digital operating rooms.
In this role, together with a team you will:
- Develop web-based healthcare applications for data warehousing to support reviewing and analysis of patient and hospital data, based on the Java and web technology stack using well-known frameworks
- Implement automatic tests along with production code
- Document solutions
- Software development and algorithms
- You are pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related areas
- You must be available approx. 20 hours per week to work at our Berlin office
- Business-fluent English, incl. technical documentation is a must
- Knowledge of Spring Framework, Hibernate, databases (SQL and NoSQL) is optional
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum software development methodologies is of great advantage
- Knowledge of MongoDB, Testing frameworks and Git
- Courses or certifications in software development and algorithms will be an added advantage
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under [email protected]
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, our company website, and join our digital health community!