Working Student System Admin (m/w/d) – Berlin // Spotcap
Spotcap is a leading global fintech company operating in the trillion dollar online lending space. We are driven by the mission to empower SMEs with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters – their business. Spotcap operates in five countries and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with a local presence in the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. We are growing rapidly!
We are an international team of finance, engineering, marcomms and business professionals from more than 25 countries. Our most important asset are the masterminds behind Spotcap – our people. We are always looking for like-minded people who want to join us in empowering SMEs and evolving the finance industry.
Based in our Berlin office, the Working Student – System Admin (m/f) will be working with Spotcap’s Engineering team to support and assist our employees with their daily IT needs.
In this role you will…
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Provide IT help-desk support and assist our employees to resolve IT problems.
- Maintain our local network infrastructure.
- Assist in deploying services on Linux-based servers.
- Assist new Spotcap employees to set up their systems and accounts, and installation of their software and hardware.
- Assist with providing IT hardware and software to our employees.
- Work closely with internal teams across the whole business.
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following…
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team of more than 120 employees from 25 countries, with diverse backgrounds, based in our offices in the heart of Berlin.
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies – meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas.
- A great company culture with regular social activities and tech talks.
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings across two continents.
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Knowledge and experience with Windows 10, MacOS, and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with troubleshooting software, hardware, networking and general PC problems.
- Experience with scripting tools, such as Python and Bash
- Strong English and German language skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, a proactive attitude, honest and willing to learn.
- Currently studying a degree in computer science or a related field.
- Living in Berlin at the moment