Working Student Visual Designer (m/w/d)
You will create elegant content that helps our customers understand what makes our product special, how it works, and what it can do for them. Our product, MIRAI, is a groundbreaking, AI-powered control system for industrial robots. As part of the Micropsi Industries product team, you will design a variety of visuals that appear in user guides, our app, our website, videos, presentations, ads, and social media. We’re looking for a detail-oriented, organized design student who enjoys learning, both about the MIRAI technology and about new design tools and processes.
- Design graphics, illustrations, animation mockups, website pages, presentation slides, digital banners, and brochures.
- Carry out your design projects according to hard deadlines.
- Collaborate primarily with those in the product team. You will also interact with members of the sales, engineering, machine learning, and business development teams.
- Employ an array of design tools; become proficient in those tools that may be new to you.
- You must be a currently enrolled Bachelor’s or master’s student, preferably working towards a degree in design.
- Design portfolio (PDF or personal website).
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. Working knowledge of Premiere Pro and/or AfterEffects is highly desirable.
- Proven experience working within project management schedules and hitting hard milestones.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in German (native German preferred); fluency in English.
- Motion graphic design samples.
- 3D graphic design samples.
- Examples of explainer graphics or infographics.
- Working knowledge of Webflow.
Micropsi Industries is a robotics software company that brings artificial intelligence to robots. We make a product called MIRAI, a first-of-its-kind robot control system that, using machine learning, supplies industrial robots with the capacity to perceive their work environment and adapt to changing conditions. MIRAI can be used in manufacturing, lab automation, logistics, and other fields. Through MIRAI, Micropsi Industries enables automation where automation was previously not viable, making factories more productive, workspaces more ergonomic, and businesses more resilient.
Ours is a curious, friendly, no-nonsense team that relishes finding elegant solutions to tough problems, be they technical, mathematical, strategic, or design-related. We like to learn for the sake of learning. We put a premium on personal development.
Micropsi Industries comprises more than 40 people, among them robotics engineers, software engineers, cognitive scientists, business developers, and designers. We are headquartered in Berlin, and we have an office in Brooklyn. The company is backed by Project A Ventures, Coparion, Vito Ventures, M Ventures, Amplifier, as well as a group of experienced business angels from Munich and Berlin.