ACCOUNT BASED MARKETING ASSOCIATE // 3T Software Labs
3T Software Labs is a fast-growing startup based in Berlin. Our product suite includes the hugely popular Studio 3T IDE for MongoDB professionals and the open source Robo 3T GUI for enthusiasts. We are the leading provider of developer tools for MongoDB professionals.
Our mission is simple: to help developers release the full power of MongoDB by providing them with the best tools available for MongoDB.
We’re now looking for an Account Based Marketing Associate to join our growing Marketing team. Some key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with our account sales experts and our content marketing specialists to ensure our customers are provided with the most relevant information
- Understanding the needs of technology decision makers and martialling the knowledge to meet those needs
- Conducting prospect research to tailor our sales pitches by role, company, industry and market
- Building engagement plans to make customers successful at every step in their lifetime with Studio 3T
- Qualifying inbound marketing leads and targeting follow-ups to increase lead conversion rates
- Working with datasets to identify market and usage trends, then transforming your insights into persuasive, engaging, and well-illustrated materials
Some attributes that will ensure you really enjoy working with us:
- You have native-level English.
- You’ve spent 2+ years working in a technology business, in either an authoring, sales, marketing or development role
- You have a strong interest in technology, ideally in data, and in the systems that are built to keep it safe but also accessible
- You would feel comfortable writing about MongoDB and other related topics like SQL and NoSQL databases, programming tools and technology stacks
- You aren’t afraid to get hands-on with tools, including the Studio 3T GUI which you’ll need to learn inside out
- You have versatile writing and research skills: you can write release notes from internal documentation one day, and interview tech experts on the future of (insert technology here) the next
- You can synthesize information about topics as you learn about them, and summarize it in comprehensive, easy-to-follow articles
- You feel comfortable reaching out to websites and journalists to place content
- You’re a self-starter, you can multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- You feel comfortable working with a team (of five) who you’ll often brainstorm and occasionally have beers with
What we offer
- Very competitive salary
- Responsibility and impact: Your work will have a major impact on the growth of the company and your opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated (and requested!) at every step of the way
- Room to grow within the company as we continue to expand
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. Your cat is sick? Working from home goes without saying
- Great environment: We have a highly international team (14 different countries represented), our team language is English and we are based in the heart of Berlin – one of the most bustling and exciting cities in Europe.
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meetups and user-groups.
Contact us now
If this sounds good to you, drop us a very short cover letter with a full CV to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you.