Affiliate Manager (f/m/x)
Do you know how many obstacles freelancers face when it comes to their finances?
It starts with opening a business account and leads to taking care of all the tax issues. We want to make it easy to run an own business when being self-employed and offer tailored services that address the pressing and unique needs freelancers face.
First we created a smart mobile bank account with superpowers that helps with finances, taxes and savings. Now we also offer a tax service for the self-employed to really take care of all of their needs.
Your mission at Kontist:
As an Affiliate Manager you will establish a private affiliate program. By doing so, you will contribute to Kontist growth and help the self-employed audience benefit from less adminstrative work. You will be able to benefit from input from our CEOs, especially our Founder Chris, who has a track record of doing affiliate marketing in his past. You will work closely with CMO, Head of Bizdev & Partnerships to help you scale the private affiliate program into a sustainable channel with a long term perspective. In Kontist very hands on environment you will be able to bring in your creative, analytical and personal side as a valued member of our team. Join Kontist in an exciting scaling phase of the company. Join us and play a significant role in shaping the future of taxes.
- Build up, scale and own a private affiliate & referral program that serves kontist as a new aquistion channel
- Evaluate an affiliate software solution and ensure that tracking works correct and that the new system will integrate with our current data and tech stack
- Transition current partnerships to the new platform, moving them from manual to automated handling
- Evaluate the right partners to reach our audience in line with our positioning, value proposition and generate creative concepts to enlist these partners
- Overall, implement a seamless affiliate process so partners have a top notch experience while spreading the word for Kontist
- Set up proper reporting processes and analysis for your affiliate program
- Perform budget calculation and forecasting
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in a fast-growing digital company, start-up environment, a fintech or in general a company serving the self-employed audience.
- You were responsible of building up an according program from scratch or owned and scaled a programm as your responsibility
- You’re a highly analytical and number driven person, who also knows that beside all the facts it is necessary to convince people through an empathetic and people oriented communication
- You have a “Getting things done” attitude and you’re working method is highly structured and organized
- You‘re passionate about joining our mission and want to be part of an exciting growth phase
- Full proficient in German and English
How we show you our love:
- The opportunity to join in an exciting phase of the company and be able to shape Kontist significantly through you work in direct collaboration with other crossfunctional clans
- A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community where you can grow personally and professionally
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with office dogs
- Flexible trust-based working hours & remote work possible
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and company off-sites
- Weekly German classes
- Sponsored Daily lunch
- Urban Sports Club membership
- 30 holidays and an extra day off on your birthday