Amazon and Performance Marketing Manager // Senic
At Senic, we are building the next generation of smart home devices that put human centered design first. We build high quality controls, sensors and software that help humans to interact with their music, lighting and other technologies in the home seamlessly and naturally without distracting. We’re tackling the rapidly growing problem of how technology affects our well-being with an eye for design and high quality, local manufacturing in Germany.
Our international and fun-loving team is made up of 20+ talented people with backgrounds in electrical & mechanical engineering, computer science, industrial & graphic design and psychology. We’re backed by Y Combinator, American and German VCs.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Full responsibility over Senic’s Amazon market places (currently DE and UK), including SEO optimization, creating new listings and amazon ads.
- Developing a strategy to grow these channels, drive sales, monitor, track and optimize them.
- Opening new markets
- Supporting and managing other performance channels like facebook ads and / or google adwords
- You are a design and technology lover who’s excited to be surrounded by nerds.
- You’re capable of working autonomously and like to prioritize and get shit done.
- You have experience in running online marketing campaigns to drive growth, signups and conversions.
- You are familiar with the concepts of ROI/CPA/CPC and any other key acronyms required to bang out amazing campaigns that impact sales.
- You possess strong analytical skills and know how to whip an excel spreadsheet into shape.
- You’re experienced when it comes to Facebook Ad Manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Amazon and are excited to learn about new tools.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, you are creative, organized, and have a strong work ethic.
- You are comfortable multitasking and working in an agile team environment
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are an EU citizen / holder of a German working permit
- You have a good sense of humor and enjoy having a beer or coffee with your team.
Send us an email introducing yourself along with your Resume or CV.