Brand Communications Manager (m/f/d) // BRAINEFFECT
BRAINEFFECT, a performance food brand owned by the Whitewall GmbH, is one of the leading brands in improving mental performance. The Berlin startup enables top athletes, office athletes and everyday heroes to increase their overall concentration, productivity and sleep quality in order to reach their full mental potential. Because success starts in your mind!
You are a social media evangelist who loves to inspire millions? You know the most relevant influencers and potential partners in the food, health & fitness scene?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Establish BRAINEFFECT as the leading performance food brand on social media by transforming concepts into informative content and stories that drive engagement, awareness and strengthen our brand authority
- Independently plan and execute our social media campaigns with a focus on Facebook and Instagram
- Build a strong network with the most relevant influencers and cooperation partners in the food, health & fitness scene, starting from outreach to negotiation and final performance analyses
- Be the official point of contact for our sponsored athletes and partners
- Through personalization and own optimization ideas, you maximize the engagement, reach and conversion of your projects, control their success with KPIs and derive best practices
- 3+ years of practical experience in brand, social media and/or influencer marketing in a startup, preferably in the food, health & fitness space
- You have a degree in marketing or related fields and you are fluent in English and German both oral and written
- Great understanding of social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube (e.g. algorithm and delivery options, KPI tracking) and (basic) SEO knowledge
- Basic know-how in Photoshop is a plus
- As Digital Native you keep up to date with the latest trends and you are motivated to develop intimate knowledge about our target group: what makes them tick, how do they decide and how we can reach them efficiently
- With your strong sense of responsibility, you take complete ownership of your projects and you are not afraid of deadlines
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup culture: hands-on, passionate, persistent – you get things done, you are a doer and a self-learner
- Fulltime position with competitive salary
- Costs of responsibility and diverse tasks
- Steep learning curve & development
- Room for ideas & their implementation
- Sport & Food in the company DNA
- Ambitious team with big goals
- Beautiful office in Berlin
- Extended holidays by working remotely
That sounds like you? Then send your application to Michèle Marschner (karriere(at)brain-effect.com), incl. relevant transcripts/certificates as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.