JustWatch is an international movie marketing start-up based in Berlin. Founded by an experienced and successful team in October 2014, we bring together world-class knowledge in marketing, product and AdTech. We are constantly looking for passionate people to join our mission.
We love challenging goals. We question everything. We are always learning and we are excellent in execution. We believe in the 80/20 rule and try to apply common sense and pragmatism to everything. At the same time, we are a service provider to our clients whose satisfaction is our top priority across everything we do.
Currently we are looking for a passionate and highly driven candidate to help us plan, set up and optimise exceptional online campaigns within the Film and Show industry.
Constantly learning, delivering results and creating value are the core characteristics of the people working at JustWatch. Therefore, we are first and foremost looking for these values in every applicant.
- Strategic campaign planning for a large variety of movies and TV shows being watched by millions of fans
- Exciting projects: The variety of campaigns reach from demanding Arthouse content to Oscar-winning blockbusters
- Responsibility for the satisfaction of our clients
- Constant access to our experts from Sales and Business Intelligence to create industry leading campaign insights that go far beyond excel sheets
- Development of new ideas to continuously optimise our campaigns as well as our internal campaigning and market research tools
- Creation of media plans and decision making about the best way to spend the given budget across the available channels
- Training of working students and interns
- 3+ years of professional experience in performance marketing
- Excellent handling of industry-standard tools such as Google Ads, DV360, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
- Well-rounded online marketing know-how supplemented by strong industry knowledge and its practical implementation
- Target group oriented communication with B2B customers and media agencies
- First experience or willingness to lead a team (Optional)
- Hands-On Attitude and a proactive mindset: You are not afraid to get your hands dirty to setup campaigns on your own
- Self-confident, decisive and self-assured appearance – even in socially demanding situations
- Ability to understand technically complex interrelationships and to communicate them in a way that is appropriate for the target audience
- Independent working style and a winning mindset
- English and/or German and/or French and/or Italian language skills at native speaker level
- You will become part of a passionate, professional and fun team while getting first-hand experience in building a world-leading tech company
- A steep learning curve working with leading global brands in the Movie and Show industry.
- A challenging environment with an open feedback culture
- Freedom and support to pursue your personal development goals
- You have the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and progress
- You will have access to an experienced founder team with an international track record in building successful tech companies
We are looking forward to receiving your application!