E-Mail – Campaign Manager (m/f/d) // Secret Escapes
As E-Mail Campaign Manager (m/f/d) you will be part of a team which lives, eats and sleeps email. You are taking full responsibility for the delivery and execution of our email calendar and email tools, to create the best and most exciting email- experience for our members.
- Ensuring we successfully execute, deliver and report on all our high quality email marketing campaigns.
- Full ownership of the email calendar and resourcing to ensure it is delivered
- Line management of email execs/assistant and ensuring a balanced workload across our team of email execs
- Develop and own the campaign and trade email process documentation, tools and delivery
- Manage and track team performance to maximise efficiency, output and results
- Evolving our email process to deliver on time and optimise the tools we have available
- Ownership of Email briefing process as well as driving forward our email performance, its strategy and its testing calendar.
- Ensure our communication program continues to be one of the highest revenue driving channels for the business
- Working closely with CRM territory Managers to ensure they have what they need to meet email KPI’s
- 4-5 years high-impact professional experience and experience in handling senior team members
- Advanced Excel & Google Analytics (or similar analytics package) and with A/B testing & statistical validity.
- Fluency in English and German
- Proficient in ampscript, SQL and have experience with at least 2 email service providers
- Experience managing large-scale, high frequency email campaigns
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Web debugging tools
- Experience in creating and managing email campaigns using a leading ESP such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar would be helpful
- Results driven, yet light hearted and fun.
What you can expect
- A motivated and committed team with a flat hierarchy
- Inspiring tasks and a challenging time at a changing company
- A dynamic and innovative spirit in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A kitchen full with drinks and snack as well as Yoga and Mobility courses
We are an equal opportunity employer:
We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent, and have policies in place to ensure that every applicant and employee has the best chance to thrive here. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Does this sound exciting to you? Become a part of our Secret Escapes family and take on the challenge! We are looking forward to your application by CV and cover letter!