Channel Manager EU Marketplaces – German speaking (f/m/x)
Berlin Brands Group (BBG) has been designing, producing, and selling products in the areas of kitchen appliances, garden & living, sports and consumer electronics since 2005 and is now one of Europe’s largest digital companies including over 900 employees around the globe. We love brands and products!
As a “Channel Manager EU Marketplaces (f/m/x)” you will be part of a 4 people big team and will own the channels assigned to you. Currently in Germany we are selling on marketplaces like Otto, Kaufland and eBay (and several others) and you will manage 2-3 channels depending on your experience and knowledge. Are you up for a new challenge?
What you will do:
- You are responsible for driving the main company KPIs (Revenue, Profitability) for those EU Marketplace channels in coordination with Category Management and Brand Management teams
- You are responsible for the overall Account Health of your channels, supported by the Customer Service, Logistics, Legal, Compliance and other teams.
- You increase the visibility and reach of BBG products on your channels by improving Product Detail page
- You list new products when necessary, using the high-quality product information created by the Content team
- You perform competitor analysis and market research on those marketplaces and support in the pricing and sales strategy for our products
- You fill a Key Account Manager role for our EU Marketplace partners, with strong focus on Germany; this means regular communication with the platform partner representatives
- You initiate improvement projects for your channels; you also participate in initiatives that cover entire areas of BBG business
What we are looking for:
- You have good skills in MS Excel and are comfortable with the entire MS Office Suite
- You have strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to work
- You ideally come with an e-commerce background
- Experience with selling on Otto, Kaufland or other online marketplaces will be considered a strong advantage
- You speak fluently German and English; fluency in other major EU languages is a plus
- Experience with multi-channel management tools (e.g. Plentymarkets) will be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Flexible and hybrid working model with up to 3 home office days per week
- Dog friendly and modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Ability to work up to 28 days per year from abroad
- Public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on our products and 40% employer’s contribution to the company pension plan
- Active promotion of your development, e.g. through continuous performance feedback, language courses, further training and mental health coaching by the Fürstenberg Institute
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers e.g. physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses
- Support by a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues who celebrate successes together at numerous company events
Who we are:
BBG creates, builds, buys, and scales consumer brands globally. Within the last 17 years we have created and built 14 own e-commerce brands including our largest and best-known brands Klarstein, auna, blumfeldt and Capital Sports. Since 2020, we have been buying e-commerce brands, scaling them globally through our more than 100 sales channels and now we integrated more than 40 brands into our product portfolio. Our passion for good products is reflected by the over 4,800 items we bring to our customers in 28 countries via the D2C (Direct-to-Consumer) model. Our headquarter is in Berlin, however our employees work in a total of 10 locations around the globe – from Europe, UK, USA, to Asia.
We plan to grow even further and reinvest in world-class logistics and fulfilment, innovative digital marketing, e-commerce, marketplace development and other sales channels. To fuel this growth, we are looking for talented and highly motivated colleagues like you to join us in shaping the DNA of BBG.