Community Manager DACH – Global Proptech
Disrupt the global real estate! Spaceflow is your building in one app. We connect buildings with their occupiers, so people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness, book and meeting room or shared bike, get news about the building, and enjoy the convenience of smart building features, like seamless access, in one place.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. Thanks to venture capital, we can scale, improve the product and conquer new cities.
We will teach you everything from content, client engagement, running workshops to organizing events for the coolest buildings in the city. Your mission will be to change the whole experience that people have in buildings. Together with your colleagues and property management, you will be working to create an amazing experience for tenants through various events, activities and content management in our app! This role is great for someone who likes different types of responsibilities (just like any other startup) and who is not afraid of changing people’s everyday mindset.
- Account management of existing clients
- Building relationships with clients, spaceflow partners and end-users (tenants)
- Collecting feedback from final users and property management
- Working side by side with other community managers, sharing tips and ideas
- Working with analyzing our dashboard data and guide on and/or implementing best practices to optimize results for our clients.
- And again – it’s all about the experience! Hence it will be your daily goal to create an amazing experience for our users through various events, activities and content.
Experience & Skills
- Well presented, talkative, always eager to help others
- Fluent German speaker in both verbal and written, fluent in both verbal and written English
- Quickly build trust and rapport with others
- Being proactive (we are looking forward to your ideas for content in the app)
- Very good communication skills, being able to communicate complex ideas in simple ways is essential
We’d love it if you
- Could start in February-March
- Have experience with event management and content creation
- Are a native German speaker
- Are based in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich or Frankfurt am Main
- Like minimal techno
- Fixed salary + bonus for each building and event you’ll manage
- Relaxed office atmosphere in a co-working space
- An awesome, young and driven team to support you
- Flexible working hours according to your needs
- International adventures off-site with the whole Spaceflow team
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books, etc.)
- Freebies and special deals from our partners
- Coffee and drinks