Community Manager // Mitra Intelligence
Mitra Intelligence is a small, ambitious company developing tech solutions for live event organisers, currently with a focus on the music festival scene. Over the last two years we’ve been working with one of Europe’s largest event producers to create a platform for these solutions and as we grow we are looking for support for our Ambassador Programs.
Sounds fun? Read on!
- A native German speaker with excellent English. Other languages are a bonus!
- Friendly, open and an excellent team player.
- Adaptable and happy using your initiative.
- Great at solving problems and making people feel valued.
- Social media experience.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Preferably some customer service experience.
- Manage Ambassador Facebook groups, answer questions and resolve any issues.
- Create social media content, Facebook posts and newsletters.
- Take care of customer service requests via email and Facebook.
- Be able to take on other tasks if we need extra support.
The Other Stuff
- Salary is based on experience and negotiable. Start date is ASAP
- We work out of a lovely bright office in Kreuz-Mitte, Berlin
- Music festival fans: We get to go to a bunch! (Not a requirement though)
- This role may include some weekend work.
Interested? Just send your CV and a brief cover letter introducing yourself to Louise at [email protected], with Community Manager as the subject line.