Content Manager (f/m/d) // moovel Group GmbH
Content Manager (f/m/d)
we are I am Michael Kuhn, and I serve as the Chief Communications Officer for moovel. Together with Melanie and Julia, Annett and Lara, we are the ones responsible for communicating moovel’s vision, mission and products in Europe. We collaborate with our North American colleagues Christie, Emily, Laura, Andie, Courtney, Peter, Drew & Morgan to evangelize our brand through events, press, social media, content marketing and other activities across the world. As a Mobility-as-a-Service pioneer moovel has been a key driver of innovative mobility solutions globally. In the light of creating a global mobility company with BMW Group, moovel is joining forces with ReachNow to become REACH NOW.
The COM team in Europe is in charge of corporate and product communications, social media, employee advocacy and events. The mobility sphere is undergoing significant change and one of the most exciting areas these days, and with moovel we are one of the key drivers of transforming urban mobility. That’s why we need you! Come and support us as a Content Manager in Berlin.
FIRST A QUICK LOOK AT US
Daimler AG and BMW Group are bundling their mobility services in the areas of Carsharing, Ride- Hailing, Parking, Charging and Multimodal Platforms, and create a new global player comprising of five joint ventures. moovel Group is joining forces with ReachNow – and becomes REACH NOW
Our vision is a planet without traffic jams. Our mission is to transform cities by providing the most convenient and sustainable mobility solutions. We create outstanding products with technical excellence, an agile mindset, an open feedback and failure culture and fun at work. moovel (REACH NOW) is part of two global corporations, but at the heart of it we still are a start- up. We act as a partner for cities, transport networks and mobility service providers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 300 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the US at four locations – Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart and Portland.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL DO
- Create thought leadership pieces for LinkedIn and other social media properties in German and English
- Create / manage WHITE PAPERS and longer form content pieces on Mobility-as-a-Service
- Support author outreach and author articles for moovel’s thought leadership blog, Move Forward
- Develop storylines and narratives for internal and external presentations
- Support Media Relations team in editing English version of press material
- Support Media Relations team in editing briefings, Q&As etc. for media interviews
- Collaborate with Marketing team to provide content reviews for marcom material including the corporate website
- The role requires +2 years of professional experience in either PR agencies, media and/or companies.
- You are a good writer. Writing content (e.g. blogs, articles and WHITE PAPERS is a fun game for you. Therefore you need perfect writing and communication skills in German and English.
- Intercultural skills as both internal and external stakeholders will be very international.
- You bring a hands-on attitude: You are proactive, collaborative, flexible and can act quickly with a positive attitude, even on last minute tasks.
- You are enthusiastic about the moovel vision “A world without traffic jams”, disruptive technologies and the field of new mobility.
- You are able to identify key messages and understand the characteristics of different communications channels.
- You are curious and have a sense of adventure. The task of researching a topic excites you and you are constantly discovering fresh and interesting angles for your content.
- You are also prepared to expand your knowledge through other tasks within the company – because we are curious and thirsty to learn!
- Choose your own hardware
- Working with newest technologies & microservices
- Company pension plan
- Free breakfast, good coffee & fresh fruits
- Monthly mobility budget
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Working on products with a high impact on society
- International teams
- Child care allowance
- Flexible working hours
If you are someone who has great writing skills, who is passionate about taking the lead, self-initiated and whom we can fully trust, then you are the colleague we are looking for. Is that you? Then we are looking more than forward to meeting you soon! Apply now by using the ‘Apply’ button.
Michael & Christie
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact
Mr. Janosch Fingerhut
+49 30 549073811