We’re looking for a talented Content Manager, with knowledge about B2B copywriting, social media marketing, paid collaborations & community building.
We’re a fast growing startup that wants to change how users identify themselves online. You’ll work directly with our founders on high impact projects, and you’ll have the power to redefine the industry with us. Our founders have strong backgrounds from Stanford, Rocket Internet, Google X & Stripe.
We are located at Prenzlauer Berg, in Berlin.
Among others, your tasks might be:
- Building up & Managing a community around our products
- Managing our content team (content writer)
- Producing content yourself (60% manage & 40% producing)
- Distributing content & Managing our social media accounts
- Seeking out partnerships for paid content and opportunities to grow our product through content
What we’re looking for:
- Experience as a content writer
- Experience with paid partnerships and content
- Experience with content distribution
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German is a plus
- Experience managing people
- Social media marketing experience
In return we’ll offer you:
- You will directly report & work with one of the founders
- A chance to work on one of the most exciting problems of the 21st century
- A diverse international team backed by leading VC’s
- A competitive salary and all the major benefits you’d expect
- Regular team events
- Flexible schedule and WFH opportunities
and one more thing…
You might find pizza and G&T’s in the office on Fridays
How we operate:
We work hard and celebrate our success. Our challenges are vast and creativity is crucial. That means that we divide problems, not tasks, and emphasize autonomy. We strive towards a common goal and are all responsible for getting there. From accounting to design, we help each other achieve the best possible results through radical transparency and constant learning. We believe each one of us is a leader and treat our peers accordingly.
If this feels like an environment you could see yourself in, we encourage you to apply and look forward to finding out more about you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.