We are a FinTech company who is seeking a talented Content Manager with a view to become Marketing Director. This will be a largely autonomous role and as such, will be expected to deliver a range of content initiatives that will drive engagement with current and target clients, and ultimately push awareness of the business in the FinTech/RegTech space.
The Content Manager will be responsible for delivering a rich content plan for the business. Specifically:
- Ownership of the content marketing strategy with a focus on developing content for existing clients, as well as attracting new customers to our product
- Creating a range of content (interviews, webinars, email campaigns, press releases) that make the business stand out from their competitors and position them as a market leader and industry expert in their space.
- Repurpose content to suit different channels and ensure success.
- Seek opportunities for content development, internally or externally.
- Optimise content for search marketing.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in writing content for a SaaS business / RegTech or B2B Fintech
- How to define content for different channels (website, blog, white papers, email marketing, social media)
- A proactive approach to content creation – you must have the confidence to reach out to external and senior level internal stakeholders to create story led content.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working, as well as a growth mindset.
- Native German speaker + English