Content Marketing Manager
Aklamio is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to position us as a thought leader and trusted advisor in the incentives marketing space. With a passion for creating exceptional content, you will drive targeted traffic, grow our email lists and generate inbounds through valuable content. You will also improve our external communication by editing our blog posts, newsletters and by getting in touch with journalists and thought leaders, across the selected industry specific publications and forums of interest.
Who we are
At Aklamio, we believe that customers, their networks, the power of word-of-mouth and customer insights are a company’s best assets. With our Customer Incentives Platform, we help enterprises all around the world grow by acquiring new customers, and by rewarding loyal customers and converting them into brand advocates.
Founded in 2011, Aklamio has become Europe’s most successful incentives marketing platform with offices in Berlin, London, and Madrid. Aklamio was ranked 2nd fastest growing technology startup in Germany (Financial Times, Europe’s 1000 Fastest Growing Companies) with minimal external funding.
What you’ll do
- Write a clean, concise and well-polished copy. Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission
- Improve things as you go. Create better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels
- Produce high-quality content for different stages of the funnel. Including articles, eBooks, blog posts, press releases, content for the newsletters, case studies, presentations, and content for our website
- Measure and improve content performance. Create reports leveraging Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter analytics tools
- Build and maintain our editorial calendar and written guidelines. Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing industry trends and challenges
- Work closely with our Head of marketing to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits consistently
- Interact with freelance content writers, graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content and ensure consistent messaging
What you’ll bring with you
- 3-4 years of content management in the B2B space. SaaS industry experience is a big plus
- Hands-on experience developing and executing holistic content strategies and compelling content pieces
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of SEO, content marketing strategy and channels
- You are a clear and effective communicator with the ability to persuade
- Results-oriented. You have proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results
- Editorial mindset with focus on the audience. You constantly look for the new ways to engage and grow
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts in a cross-functional capacity, including freelancers and agencies
- Excellent English language skills, (German, French or Spanish a plus)
- A huge plus would be knowledge of UX design and website design (especially using WordPress)
- You enjoy working in a multinational environment
Why join us
Become part of an excellent team in one of Europe’s fastest-growing and most exciting startups. We offer many possibilities for development in an international environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making. Innovation, creativity and ownership are our top priorities! At Aklamio we are committed to providing a mutually respectful work environment. We believe diversity, team building and inclusion among our teammates are essential to our success.
- Challenging team and career growth opportunities
- Live and work where you want- Home office is the new normal for us. Live anywhere in Germany, Spain, or the United Kingdom and work from the comfort of your home, favourite coffee shop or wherever you please. Or feel free to make use of our stylish and comfortable headquarters in Berlin- we’ll save you a seat!
- Benefits that fit your life. Use our benefits marketplace to choose from shopping, entertainment, electronics, music, games, fitness, transportation, and more!
- Generous Company Pension Scheme.
- Personal and Career Development: Yearly budget for training so you can expand your skills professionally or linguistically!
- Balance: 30 days of vacation
- Belonging: enjoy monthly lunches, virtual and in-person team events. Team building is fundamental for us.