Content Marketing Manager // babelforce
Do you love creating content? Is dealing with copywriting your daily bread and butter? Do you love communicating about tech topics, especially in B2B S/I/PaaS? Do you see yourself taking ownership of content creation for a fast growing innovative startup? If so, then this content marketing role could be perfect for you.
babelforce is a global no-code development platform that allows non-developers to create even the most complex of integrated processes for their customer-facing interactions. Here is how one of our VC investors put it: “babelforce’s innovative no-code automation approach is a game-changer for the contact center. It provides customers with flexibility and speed in changing and deploying complex process automations.”
The platform is now entering its next phase of expansion and we want to add an experienced Content Marketing Manager as a core mover in the marketing team.
You will definitely need to have:
- 5+ years experience as editor-in-chief or content marketing manager within a B2B Enterprise SaaS company.
- Verifiable experience as the ultimate owner of content. You are accustomed to the “buck stopping with you” when it comes to content.
- A successful track record of managing and creating content to attract, convert and engage customers in a B2B environment.
- Experience producing and managing text as well as audio-visual content (Video, infographics, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with very good understanding of business and editorial initiatives and metrics.
- Experience working with other team members in performance marketing, sales and product to plan and deliver the content.
- You have managed a small team before and enjoy developing people by providing clear goals, support and feedback
- Comfortable with WordPress and content management systems.
- Have a clear understanding of how to manage the marketing funnel (conversion optimization, user experience, A/B testing, etc.).
- A track record of delivering on demanding growth targets for a B2B SaaS product.
- You are able to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously.
- Hands on and proactive approach – you are the source of urgency and the engine that makes things happen.
- You are completely fluent in English at native speaker level. Fluency in an additional European language is a plus.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- Create a content strategy based on knowledge of our audience’s needs and the marketing funnel.
- Define and manage our content creation and editorial direction in order to provide top quality content for different audiences across several marketing channels (blog, social media, community content, etc. ).
- Work closely with our Performance Marketing Manager and our teams to develop and execute strategies.
- You will manage a small team including contractors and external agency resources.
- Recruiting, training and managing content marketing team members and contractors.
- Understand SEO best practices and tools to produce, compile and optimise content for our website in multiple languages (you will manage the addition of new languages).
- Controlling the relevant content marketing KPIs.
- Understand and be up-to-date with the B2B Contact Interaction Management market and related segments (Contact/Call Centers, Telecommunications, IaaS, AI/ML, UC, CRM, Helpdesk, Sales Acceleration, etc.). You will be comfortable being a thought leader. You’re the one who always wants to know the difference between a fad and a trend that matters.
What we offer:
- Our office is in the heart of Berlin on Friedrichstr. and we offer a flexible and fun working environment.
- Once in a lifetime chance to be a leading contributor in a high impact B2B product
- Opportunity to take part in the global expansion of a powerful business platform
- Great culture and supportive team
- Open environment where you have scope to not only influence but shape the direction
Content that works seems effortless to the reader. You know how to coordinate the often extraordinary effort required to achieve that ease for the user.
Send your CV to [email protected]
PLEASE make sure to put “Content Marketing Manager” in your email subject line.