Content Marketing Manager
We are Latana, an innovative product focused on capturing the $5 billion+ brand tracking market. Put simply, Latana gives brands the tools to make better marketing and campaign decisions by giving them world-class insights about their brand performance. In its short existence, Latana has already started working with some of the hottest B2C brands, including Headspace, Transferwise, Unilever, and more – and we’re just getting started!
About the Role
As Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for producing blog posts, guides, marketing emails, and more. You will work with designers to incorporate visual content where appropriate.
You will report to the Content Marketing Lead, and work closely with the commercial team. You will have exceptional writing skills, creating a content calendar of thought-leadership materials, content to convert prospects throughout different stages of the sales cycle. You enhance Latana’s status as a thought leader in brand by having your content placed in suitable publications and are able to define the right content for the right people at the right time.
You will also help Latana grow into a wider content marketing focus by utilizing your previous experience to enable growth in webinars, podcasts, etc.
- Deliver highly valuable webinars and content (written, audio, video) to educate our audience
- Cultivate email-based content marketing targeted at driving traffic, engagement, and generating MQLs
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Editorial requirements include SEO understanding, including keyword research, on-page SEO, and performance analysis
- Further establish and grow our brand by refining a message and tone of voice that is tailored to our target audiences: exciting B2C, mid-market companies
Your Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in B2B-oriented content creation
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Ability managing email campaigns including calls-to-action and content
- Native-level written English, including a knack for writing catchy and creative copy
- Experience with the tools in our marketing toolkit (e.g. SEMRush, Google Analytics, and Contentful) would be ideal
- Capable of writing data-driven reports and technology-based whitepapers
- Experience in running webinars and podcasting is desirable
What We Offer
- Challenging, yet encouraging work environment.
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product.
- Lifelong learning budget to contribute to your continuing education.
- Yearly stipend for use on public transport or personal fitness via Urban Sports Club.
- In-house coaching to help you grow personally and professionally.
- MacBook Pro and all the peripherals you need to succeed in our remote working package.
- Beautiful office in Berlin-Kreuzberg with the opportunity to work remotely.
- Regular team outings on our two company boats plus regular social events!
Latana is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace. Diversity at Latana means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. We pride ourselves on working with the best and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our talented employees.