Content Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
We are JOIN (www.join.com), Europe’s fastest growing HR Tech company with over 12’000 clients in the DACH region and over 10’000 candidates applying through our software every day.
Our ambition is to change the way companies hire on a global scale. Still fully bootstrapped with 30 hyper-motivated employees, we are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager to level up our game, strengthen our product marketing team in Berlin, and support our strong growth and vision to become Europe’s largest and greatest talent attraction software.
Your ambition is to set a global standard in user scale and software quality to build the leading talent attraction software for users across geographies, industries and functions. Although our SaaS offers a broad value scope, it can be implemented with low effort, is easy to use, and has a beautiful design users love.
- You champion product messaging across marketing, support, sales, and leadership to present new and prospective customers with a consistently fantastic experience.
- You become an expert on our product, market, competitors, and customers.
- You partner closely with product management and product teams to craft a repeatable playbook for feature releases.
- You develop messaging and go-to-market strategies for new products, plans, and audiences.
- You manage the planning, project management, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- You interact with customers to understand their ambitions, needs, and pain points and devise creative solutions to help them be more successful.
- You create high-quality marketing collateral with a team of talented designers and developers — this includes landing pages, marketing videos, case studies, product tutorials, webinars, and — of course — presentations.
- You are an experienced copywriter with a talent for storytelling.
- You are a proven project manager with experience in uniting cross-functional teammates under one common goal
- You are a strategic thinker who can develop testable hypotheses and doesn’t believe in marketing for marketing’s sake
- You are a strong communicator who can create consensus on plans, projects, and big ideas, and feels comfortable presenting in front of a (virtual) room
- You geek out on productivity, collaboration, and design software and have strong opinions (loosely held) on how great products are marketed.
- You have experience marketing a B2B SaaS product and understand the basics of product-led growth.
- You have a talent for storytelling and a passion for clear, persuasive copy.
- You are comfortable turning technical documentation into approachable, easy-to-understand instructions.
- You can quickly switch gears between full-team collaboration and autonomous projects.
- A strong involvement and the opportunity to bring yourself and your ideas throughout the company and thus help shape product and customer developments.
- A diverse and highly motivated team in a dynamic environment Start-up feeling, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and an inspiring international working atmosphere.
- Challenging tasks in our office in the heart of Berlin Mitte / Prenzlauerberg (Kulturbraurei).
- The unique opportunity to help shape the revolution in recruiting at JOIN from an early stage of our company.
Sounds good? Let us know why you’re excited to work with us. We look forward to hearing from you!