Content Marketing – Working Student // Bitwala
We’re Bitwala and, together with our partner bank, we brought the world’s first crypto bank account; a fully licensed German bank account with a Bitcoin wallet and trading directly integrated. With an amazing product and team of international professionals, we’re shaking up the financial industry and want you to join us in this journey!
We’re looking for an ambitious working student writer who can transform technical concepts into simple, engaging and fun content.
- Write high-quality, thought provoking, optimised content for our news blog, website and email campaigns.
- Brainstorm creative concepts alongside our Online Marketing Manager and bring ideas to fruitition
- Conduct keyword research and find out what content makes our users tick
- Understand what content works for a specific audience and know how to optimise your writing throughout the entire customer journey.
- You are a student studying one of the following disciplines: English literature, journalism, business administration or/and marketing
- Native English speaker (German ideal, but not necessary)
- Excellent writing skills
- You are interested in how SEO works and want to learn how to make your content go places on search engines
- You are bursting with creativity and love to run with out-of-the-box ideas.
- You have strong interpersonal and communicational skills
- You have a sense of a humour, which is shown in your catchy headlines and punny texts.
- We’re not expecting you to be an expert on blockchain – but you should have an interest in transforming the way we use money.
- Previous experience through an internship or as a working student in start-ups is a plus
- Get upfront working experience pioneering the future of Fintech
- Company with flat hierarchies with focus on development
- Company parties, events and team summer vacations
- An exciting work environment full of challenging projects with a high degree of responsibility from day one
- We innovate, push beyond limits and move forward, always together as a team!