Content Writer (m/f) // relayr
Relayr is the fastest growing and one of the most successful industrial internet of things (IIoT) organizations.
With 200+ employees and 5 years of company history we are successfully helping companies in industrial markets to navigate disruption and stay relevant. Our unique combination of applying world-class technology, powerful financial and insurance offerings, with dedicated professional services allows us to deliver guaranteed business outcomes to customers.
With a compelling tone of voice in writing, that is guided through relayr’s brand identity, the Content Writer will create stories, messages and content pieces that educate, attract and engage the right audience. With an open mind and can-do attitude, this person will join a truly global and outstanding marketing team. Based either in our Berlin or Munich office.
Content Writing (50% time)
1. Writing: Your passion of writing will deliver German and English copy to your marketing team colleagues for execution of campaigns, social media postings and other content related activities.
2. Flexible in form and length: No matter if it’s a long form like a white paper or a snappy headline for social media posts, you will find the right words.
3. You bring it all together: Being in a dynamic and fast paced environment can be a challenge but you bring market insights, portfolio understanding and writing skills together to manage efficiently time to delivery with quality.
Content Management (30% time)
1. Repository: The best content is of no use, if no one knows about it or can’t find it. You help us by keeping our repository up-to-date, promoting it internally and keeping it relevant.
2. Format advisory: You oversee our customer journey and understand which content formats will help during the stages; you will advise the marketing team on white spots and ideal formats for each stage.
Agency and translation handling (20% time)
1. Content agency handling: We have a lot to say and we are aware you can’t write it all. In order to scale your work, you will use agencies and manage budget, quality and delivery.
2. Translation handling: You help coordinate localization and translation of your content work, together with agencies and colleagues.
- Excellent command of German and English, particularly in writing
- A degree in business studies with a focus on marketing, communication or PR
- At least 2 years’ professional experience in a similar role, ideally operating on an international scale
- Extensive experience of defining content strategies, executing on wide range of formats and mapping them against a customer journey
- Profound understanding of technology in B2B context and business-related topics
- A solid understanding of the sector of Industrial Internet of Things is a plus, interest in this field is a must
- The ability to work independently and methodically
- Real commitment and a demonstrable ability to work on your own initiative
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive salary
- Great office located in Berlin Kreuzberg or Munich Central Tower
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply using this link: