Country Marketing Manager DACH // Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Joining Formlabs as a Country Marketing Manager for the DACH region is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
- Responsible for marketing the company’s product portfolio to end users, partners and customers with the goals of driving revenue, creating brand awareness and developing our industry community and ecosystem in the region.
- Work with global marketing resources to define and execute marketing campaigns across all marketing channels (online and offline): webinars or events, aligning with channel partners, paid campaigns, PR outreach, etc.
- Responsible for defining and executing the country marketing strategy, along with the Global and European Marketing teams
- Collaborate with the country sales team (direct and channel) and global marketing team to define and execute the overall marketing strategy for the DACH region, ensuring the strategy aligns with the direct and channel sales strategies
- Develop the go-to-market (GTM) plans, along with team leads
- Evaluate opportunities and implement impactful creative programs and campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of Formlabs products
- Monitor market changes and adjusts marketing strategies accordingly in order to remain competitive within the changing market
- Track effectiveness and ROI of marketing programs
- Analyse data and make decisions based on them
- Present and recommend changes to the marketing strategies to Marketing senior management
- Coordinate cross-functional, cross-organisational teams and agencies in the development and execution of GTM plans
- Work with the global Growth team and DACH sales team to set, and execute programs to achieve lead generation targets.
- Define and monitor marketing KPIs on growth, web traffic, user engagement, etc. for the region
- Work with agencies as needed in order to help promote the product and services and to attract new customers
- Localise content for the DACH market and make sure that the content is aligned with the overall marketing goals
- Work with the web team to adapt and optimise a German website, and work to increase its visibility in search engines (SEO)
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop website and landing page content, style, and layout
- Coordinate the creation and publish engaging region-specific content, including stories, case studies, white papers, etc.;
- Collect user stories from the customer base in the country to convert them in engaging content
- Create engaging emails for newsletters and email nurturing;
- Promotion of existing and new events opportunities in the country
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, content management role, and familiar with both direct and channel marketing strategies, preferably in a B2B setting
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, spreadsheets, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Creative out-of-the-box thinking
- C2-level German skills and excellent English command
- Exceptional planning abilities and strong attention to detail
- Results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to achieve targets
- Strong team player
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company);
- Flexible office hours;
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why? We’d also like to read a story about the time you were most successful in your marketing career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.