CRM Automation (m/w/d) / Content Marketing / Remote
Who we are
NeuroNation is the personal coach for the mind: we offer a study-proven application for personalized brain training with over 30 scientifically based exercises.
Through our app and website, we’ve helped over 25 million people stay mentally fit and patients regain cognitive health. We work closely with clinics and universities to deliver the best possible results.
Our game-based application was awarded the Leonardo Prize by the AOK health insurance fund, which is sponsored by the German Federal Ministry of Health. It has also been recommended as one of the best apps by Apple and Google.
Every user has their own interests and goals. That’s why good and personalized content plays a crucial role in training success.
We have a unique customer journey and are looking for a CRM Automation Specialist to contribute to user growth by taking our automated campaigns to the next level and increasing conversions.
If you are looking for a meaningful opportunity to make a positive contribution to the development of society and to work in an experienced team, you have come to the right place!
- Plan and create relevant, easy to understand and inspiring content for CRM channels reaching millions of people: newsletter, In-App, Push
- Create and A/B-test automated campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Take automated campaigns to the next level through product recommendations, personalization, and new segmentation capabilities
- Create targeted customer segments within the CRM system to ensure campaigns are properly targeted to ensure maximum conversion rates
- Work closely with colleagues in product development, business intelligence, marketing, and customer support in dedicated growth task forces
- Collaborate to help millions of users and patients stay fit
- You have a strong personal interest in brain training, neuroscience, health, psychology
- You are very good at writing convincing content and explaining complex topics in a simple and exciting way
- You are digitally affine
- You are located in Germany or within the time zone CET +/- 2h
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in German
- You are confident in English language communication (no native speaker level required)
- You are a person who is passionate about continuing education
- You have strong problem solving skills
- You have a keen interest in analyzing data to optimize communications efforts
- You are analytical, decisive and take responsibility for your results
- You are well organized and have good project management and time management skills
- You are a team player and enjoy helping your colleagues
- Bonus: Experience with newsletter delivery tools / content management systems / CRM tools (f.i. Iterable).
- Bonus: Experience in SEO or Social Media
- A role of ownership in the CRM function
- Strong purpose – An opportunity to positively impact people’s lives
- Work in a team of experienced and open-minded colleagues
- Work partially or fully remote from anywhere
- Work flexible hours
- If you prefer to work in the office on a regular basis, join our Berlin office next to Gendarmenmarkt
- Get an education budget for your personal development
- Your well-being is important to us: we offer memberships, workshops, and coaching to support your mental and physical health
- Full-time preferred, part-time will also be considered
Are you ready to make a difference?
Then please apply here in German or English:
-> https://tinyurl.com/NeuroCRM-BSJ <-
Please do NOT apply via the “Apply” button, email or any other channel, as ONLY applications via the above link will be considered.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your NeuroNation Team