CRM / Email Marketing Manager
We are Insight Guides & Rough Guides – APA
For over 50 years, Insight Guides and Rough Guides have enabled travellers to realise their trips of a lifetime. As a spin-off from the guide books we now provide travellers with an unique online platform to access our unparalleled travel expertise and provide an easy-to-use solution for the planning and booking of amazing travel experiences
Our travel business is aimed at well-informed middle-to-high-budget individual travellers aged 35 plus. With offices in London and Warsaw and remote staff all over the world, we are a truly global business.
For July 15th / tbd asap we are looking for a highly motivated CRM / Email Marketing Manager to build our CRM and Email Marketing capability and to manage campaigns to solid KPI targets. You are a self starter and work according to your own plan to implement and manage a best in class CRM Marketing setup leading to long run customer engagement and growing repeat rates. Experience with Hubspot or similar ESPs is a big plus.
As CRM / Email Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building and managing a suitable CRM strategy and implementation for our Brands.
- Proposing and building a best in class customer database that allows for effective segmentation and omnichannel execution.
- Building and executing on a CRM program for effective touch point orchestration (across online and offline) that engages/activates our customers and ultimately delivers higher customer lifetime value.
- Generate audience insights and utilise those for effective segmentation and execution across our campaigns.
- Establishing our CRM toolchain (esp. CRM, ESP) for local market teams to use, e.g. lead nurturing workflows, abandoned shopping basket workflows, etc.
- Execution on Email marketing campaigns and successful implementation of Email marketing as an ongoing program.
- cooperating on a daily basis and for ideal campaign execution with our commercial, design and content teams.
- analysing campaigning results and reverting back to improve. You ensure a suitable data and KPI reporting availability. Candidate requirements
Essentials – as an ideal candidate you bring the following to the table:
- Significant experience in managing CRM/Email marketing programs and implementations in fast paced growth environments.
- Ability for strategic thinking in the CRM/Email marketing space and well developed communication skills.
- Experience with setting up customer database functionality as well as CRM/Email Marketing tooling (esp. Hubspot or similar ESPs)..
- Experience in managing and executing omni channel campaigns and messaging with online and offline teams.
- Strong analytical mind set and experience in working with data organisations to set up reporting, attribution and testing functionality.
- Substantial experience in working with technical and data specialists to implement and act on a customer data strategy, for personalization (e.g. recommendation engine) and messaging optimization.
- Commercial and marketing branding/channel mgmt. understanding.
- Ability to work with remote & international teams.
- Strong team player.
- Fluency in English (German a plus).
Nice to haves
- Travel industry knowledge
- Experience with content marketing.
- Experience with web tracking implementation and BI
- Knowledge on how to conduct customer journey optimization and product development.
- Fully remote position in a distributed team with regular in person sessions
- You will be challenged to grow and create with us – your opportunity to learn from experienced team members and grow into the position in an agile environment
- Working in a global start-up set to conquer the leisure travel market
- Stable, long-term project contract on self-employment basis
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus based on achieved targets
- International, dynamic and diverse culture located across multiple European cities (mainly in CH, DE & UK)
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply to email@example.com – subject “CRM / Email Marketing Manager” with your letter of motivation, CV, portfolio and salary expectations.