Intro to role
At Itsapark we are fully focused on delivering the best experience to our users and customers. As a CRM Manager, you will have the opportunity to define and implement activation, engagement and retention strategies that will have a big impact in our business growth and will help our users to have an exceptional experience with Itsapark. You will work alongside with the Head of Performance Marketing and Campaign Lead, having a key role on driving our CRM to the next level.
What are your responsibilities
- Mobile & web CRM strategy including newsletter and push notifications
- Develop effective CRM strategy for our future mobile app
- Forecast, monitor and report on CRM marketing performance
- Optimize the campaign portfolio according to budget and performance targets
- Carry out and analyze A/B tests to optimize performance and strategy
- Work with cohorts and develop customer segments to most efficiently target the right campaign to the right users
- You have a data-driven approach when setting up, optimizing and measuring the success of a campaign in terms of conversion rate, LTV and purchase value
- Create regular and ad-hoc operational reports, and present results in team/company meetings
- Work with stakeholders from content creation, copywriters and graphic designers and coordinate such projects cross-functionally
- A user-centric mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for fashion and lifestyle global trends
- Great communication skills
- Successful experience in working cross-functionally to meet goals
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
Product knowledge/ Tool
- You are familiar with Airship or similar customer engagement tools
- Previous experience with push notifications (mobile & e-mail)
What we offer
- Learn, grow and change quickly on the job, and with us through workshops, training, regular per to peer feedback and our online development portal.
- Maintain that work/life balance with 30 days of holiday + possibility to work from home
- Working remote is up for discussion — as is your laptop (Mac or PC)
- H&M Group wide discount card (Weekday, Arket, Monki, Cos, &other Stories, H&M Home)
- Swapfiets bike subscription to offer you a more sustainable commute to work
- Weekly fresh fruit baskets in the office
- Weekly sustainability sessions
- This year we offer a posture and mindfulness workshop.
Application Requirements / Next steps
Does this sound like you? Then feel free to click “apply”!
We are a small team, keeping multible balls in the air, so the designated team will reach out to you as soon as they can!