CRM Manager (m/f/d) – remote possible
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe, listed in 8th place globally on Crunchbase in the category “language learning tools”
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for CRM Manager (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
Your Mission with us:
To drive incremental growth through CRM activities across marketing, sales, product, & operations.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through CRM.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and Email.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- min. 2-3 years of experience in working in CRM, ideally in a performance-driven environment.
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Being familiar with customer segmentation.
- Experience in running tests and capture learnings for continuous improvement of CRM results.
- Degree educated, ideally from an IT or related degree.
- Excellent analytical skills and analytical understanding.
- You know your competitors and you are curious about the market and new trends.
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (having another language is an advantage).
- Experience of using CRM &/or Email tools, specifically Iterable.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects across cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of user life-cycles in an online subscription business.
As well as the following skills:
- You know how to combine creative expertise and good short-copywriting skills with customer-centric thinking.
- You have a strong eye for detail, you are proactive and comfortable with generating innovative ideas.
- And you know how to manage your stakeholders.
What you can expect from us:
- A well-structured onboarding and your own tasks and area of responsibility.
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication – every voice counts in Lingoda!
- Team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work remotely or…
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie)
- Unlimited access to language classes for free.
- Modern hardware suitable for your position.
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Linda. If you have any questions in advance please contact Linda at +4930 403 687 117.