CRM Manager (m/f/x) // Visable Labs
At Visable Labs we strive to connect demand and supply in the digitized B2B world. As a laboratory for innovative solutions in tech, product and marketing we help purchasers to stay ahead of the game on all platforms of the Visable Group. With a reach of more than 3.7 million B2B purchasers per month, the Visable Group is operating the leading B2B marketplaces in the D-A-CH region “Wer liefert was” (wlw) as well as the European B2B platform EUROPAGES in 26 countries.
As part of the Visable Group, we are backed up by a proven business and as a separate entity, we work in cross functional teams, agile and at full speed like a startup. Our headquarter’s in Hamburg and offices in Berlin and Paris make us a truly European company.
As a CRM Manager at Visable Labs, you will be responsible for operational implementation of CRM campaigns, automated life-cycle programs and transactional e-mail communication that engage and retain users through their entire customer lifecycle. You will closely work together with the Head of CRM and be part of a interdisciplinary team in Berlin.
We provide you with challenges
- Support the selection and implementation of a new CRM Tech Stack
- Conception, development and implementation of strategies to improve personalized customer retention and loyalty
- You will coordinate the briefs for design, localization and template build, building segmentation where needed and scheduling the campaigns through our CRM tool
- You will be responsible for providing weekly and monthly reports for CRM activity as well as specific campaign performance analysis when required
- Establish stable testing setups and quality assurance for transactional emails and marketing campaigns incl. verifying copy, layout, links, as well as covering deliverability issues
- Collaborate closely with internal departments (design, online marketing, customer service, product management) to plan email marketing activities
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends in, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the email marketing space
We provide you with perspectives
- The opportunity to shape the future of online B2B business and build a European champion
- A multinational team with diverse backgrounds and languages
- An experienced management team of serial entrepreneurs who know how to build a fun, fair and successful company
- Regular team events, team breakfast, Mate, coffee & tea, snacks and much more
- A spacious, contemporary and bright office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- The ability to unplug from the office desk and work remotely from wherever you want twice a month
- A furry feel-good manager (our Golden Retriever girl ‘Coco’)
- And lastly, an ego-less, product-focused working environment
And that’s what you should bring with you
- 2+ years of experience working in CRM marketing as a CRM Email-Marketing Manager or similar role
- Experience with Marketing Cloud solutions or other email marketing tools, and/or customer data platforms
- Analytical and data-driven decision-making competence – but also listen to your gut feeling
- Creativity and a feel for great target-group-oriented content
- Your eye for detail always allows you to achieve your high-quality standards in your work
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is considered as a plus
- Fluent German. Advanced English knowledge
- A Startup mindset: taking ownership, looking for challenges and embracing a culture of failure
- A can-do attitude
If you would like to work with us, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your application with a meaningful CV, cover letter, and your starting date to Vera Unterberg: [email protected]