CRM Senior Manager // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary experiences fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination; business development is a critical part of this journey.
The Business Development team partners with travel companies and publishers including both large partners such as EasyJet, Accor Hotels or TimeOut and small partners with relevant travel related content and a great influence over their audiences. The aim of the area is to make sure we collaborate with the right partners helping them get onboard, grow and building a community of travel prescriptors.
- Own the revenue target and lead the management of 80% of GetYourGuide’s affiliation partners, through the different phases of the lifecycle: onboarding, growth and loyalty.
- Develop CRM and segmentation strategies in support of business objectives and omnichannel initiatives
- Be responsible for the design, implementation and optimization of the different solutions in online marketing, email and loyalty to drive partners growth, channel optimization, and partners LTV.
- Account for the P&L for the area and optimize performance marketing ROAS while effectively balancing business growth objectives and daily revenue targets.
- Develop the loyalty program across digital channels to drive enhanced loyalty and engagement with our partners
- Develop strategies and plans for partner research activities in support of partner acquisition and engagement efforts, as well as in support of brand and marketing initiatives
- Partner with other departments to define capabilities, align resources and drive the implementation in support of the above objectives
- You have 6+ years experience designing and executing end to end campaigns through CRM with a demonstrable track record of success.
- You come from a customer-centric, marketing driven and market disruptive leading company
- You have proven expertise in leading multi-step lifecycle automation and developing and optimizing user journeys.
- You have developed best practices associated to onboarding, growth and loyalty within partners.
- You have a strong understanding of how to evaluate and influence the partner journey via online marketing, marketing messaging and other one to end CRM tools.
- You are able to turn big data into clear and actionable priorities.
- You are an effective communicator with great organizational and team management skills.
- You have a self-starting personality, you are eager to succeed and push for a “get things done” attitude.
- Having experience in a SaaS company is a bonus.
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- A team full of smart and passionate people coming from all over the world
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Annual training budget, possibilities of growth and development
- German language lessons
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Yoga classes, bike scheme, and Urban Sports Club cooperation
- Well stocked kitchens, breakfasts and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer/Winter Party, hackathons, tech lunches etc.
Also check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog at https://inside.getyourguide.com/ to get some insights into what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Great, we already look forward to hearing from you! Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us via [email protected]