CRM Specialist (all genders)
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing…
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting – even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world\’s most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
We need a CRM Specialist to join our team.
As the CRM Specialist, you will be responsible for owning email marketing communications that are personalised, relevant, and timely. The ideal candidate is ready to accelerate business impact through smart and engaging email marketing campaigns. You’ll be part of the Marketing Operations team within the Revenue department working closely alongside sales, marketing and other experts.
Ideally, You Have
- At least 4 years of experience with CRM admin experience in with at least one marketing automation platform (preferably Intercom) and one CRM system (preferably Salesforce).
- proven working experience as a CRM Specialist, Email Specialist or Campaign Manager, preferably in the SaaS environment and creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Good knowledge of CRM best practices including GDPR, email deliverability and email campaign design.
- Strong analytical skills, highly detail oriented and good understanding of UTM parameters.
- Expanding email marketing infrastructure with a data-driven mindset and A/B testing.
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Basic skills in HTML/CSS and a high-level programming language.
- Experience with advanced CRM tools and AI, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
What the Role Involves
Build and deploy marketing emails, push notifications, and in-app messages.
Maintain and improve upon the existing (automated) email campaigns and process, from planning, implementation and optimization.
Be responsible for regular A/B testing and the evaluation of our campaign performance, recommendations for action and the implementation of optimization measures.
Collaborate with different stakeholders to coordinate cross-functional projects and improve user retention and monetization through user journeys and messages.
Helping maintain a sustainable user growth by collaborating with the team to
Consistent track and report on email performance.
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
Take advantage of our remote friendly policy.
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
- Applicant initial validation
- 20 min cognitive & personality test
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Meet the Team
- Cultural fit
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!