Digital Marketing Manager (E-commerce)
Allies Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands (www.alliesofskin.com and www.psaskin.com) that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours.
Our products are sold globally in major international multi-store retailers like ASOS, Boots, CultBeauty, Douglas, Galleries Lafayette, Harrods, SpaceNK…etc. as well as thorough our own eCommerce platform and through Amazon.
We are looking for a self-motivated, problem-solver preferably fluent in English to expand our global footprint.
- The Digital Marketing Manager (E-commerce) will be responsible for increasing customer conversions and developing AOS and PSA effectively taking ownership of trading the website, from devising the overall commercial trading strategy with the internal teams, to monitoring daily activity
- Manage the e-commerce website and work closely with internal teams across Marketing, Merchandising, CRM and Customer Service to ensure that it aligns with the latest product launches and increase sales
- Drive online sales growth through maximizing traffic, conversions and ROI via activations and promotions in collaboration with our advertising agency
- Update the website to support seasonal campaigns & optimization of permanent website content
- Manage the end-to-end user-experience on the e-commerce site
- Devise testing schedules for automation flows for ongoing optimization
- Contribute across a variety of requirements to help marketing campaigns succeed, landing page creation, analysis, stakeholder management
- Manage week-by-week performance dive into reporting and KPIs and derive recommendations to optimize the e-commerce site
- At least 3 to 5 years of digital marketing and e-commerce experience
- A proven track record of achieving success through best in class e-commerce and digital marketing practices
- A strong proficiency in on-page conversion rate optimization, google analytics, marketing automation, and a/b testing
- Advance knowledge of SEM, SEO, display, web analytics