DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER // KENTHOLZ
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for a digital marketing manager to join our team. KENTHOLZ is a sustainable Berlin-based furniture brand specialising in tables designed and built by hand using reclaimed wood. We are a small team of young people working toward the common goal of sustainable production in the furniture industry. Our workshop/showroom is location in Schoneweide (15 mins from Kreuzberg).
We are looking for a proactive, organised and confident person to work alongside us as digital marketer with the goal of growing our company and enhancing brand awareness throughout Berlin and Europe.
Skills / Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in marketing
- Sales driven
- Data Analysis; must be analytical and comfortable dealing with data – able to turn information into action!
- Able to develop & implement email/content marketing
- Campaign management
- Content marketing
- Paid social media advertising
- SEO optimisation
- Interest in driving growth
- Passionate for sustainable design
- Self-motivated & very organised
- Fluent/native English communication skills
What we offer:
- A fun & light-hearted work environment
- Flexible hours (minimum 20 hours per week)
- Autonomy at work
- Start immediately
If you aren’t afraid to try new things, fail, test everything and grow, then email your CV to [email protected]!