Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d) – B2B, SaaS, new product
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is looking for a motivated full-time Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our product teams that is building an exciting new product from scratch.
OUR VISION is a world with zero returns in apparel (and footwear) e-commerce resulting from a truly personalized, worry-free shopping experience.
OUR MISSION is to use the power of machine learning to help fashion shoppers buy with confidence and eliminate the need for returns.
What the Role Involves
- Plan, execute, and measure successful marketing campaigns to meet predefined KPIs and the best return of investment across different channels, including SEO, SEM, email communications or paid social among others
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of performance
- Write content for ads, campaigns and landing pages. Test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product to each target group
- Identify replicable marketing strategies and tactics that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset
- Collaborate with other internal teams to coordinate different needs and align on communication tactics
- Set up and maintain a consistent social media strategy
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
What We’re Looking for in You
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, technical, on-site and off-site SEO improvements, email communications, paid social campaigns and/or display advertising, all with a hands-on approach
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments, and optimizing landing pages
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Able to understand statistics and to support hypotheses with data
- Experience managing social media channels and platforms
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools is a plus (e.g., Hubspot, Marketo)
- Preferred to have experience in Hotjar, Semrush, and/or other similar tools within the growth stack, including content management systems
What We Offer You
- Hands-on experience with a product that is revolutionizing the apparel & footwear market
- The opportunity to become a key part of Fit Analytics’ growth story
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly motivated international team
- Flexibility to work from home
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events (when in office)
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we at Fit Analyticsare working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
The Fit Analytics’ platform combines the world’s largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. Our products Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source help clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we’ve created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!