Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
UP42 is changing the way geospatial data is accessed and analyzed. The developer platform and marketplace bring together multiple sources of data such as satellite imagery, weather data, and more—with algorithms to identify objects, detect change, and find patterns. Industry leaders use UP42 to inform business decisions and build scalable customer solutions.
At UP42, we are not afraid to challenge convention and strive to achieve what is in our customers’ and partners’ best interest. We’re proud of the strong foundation we’ve built so far with digital marketing and invite you to join our high-performing team to help us scale our global marketing efforts.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
About the role:
- Own our paid social strategy and end-to-end execution of campaigns across multiple channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Develop and execute a comprehensive email marketing strategy to drive user engagement and enhance customer retention
- Explore and engage in relevant digital marketing opportunities such as sponsoring podcasts, webinars, etc., to increase UP42’s brand awareness and recognition
- Own and manage content and asset development throughout the lifecycle by collaborating with your marketing peers, product, sales, and design teams
- Build and own relationships with trade publications – develop a cadence for earned media campaigns, including native advertising and sponsored content
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing for a B2B company, SaaS experience is a bonus but not required
- Hands-on experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Excellent written and verbal skills, native-level English is a plus but not required
- Startup experience is strongly preferred
- Strong ability to think outside the box and be creative, ensuring content and creatives are on-brand and aligned with the goals and objectives
- Excellent project management skills – strive to deliver within set timelines
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Modern office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other perks such as yoga lessons, Headspace subscription, public transportation discount, German classes, discounted Urban Sports Club membership, and counseling support.
- Regular team events, team updates and get-togethers
- Development budget: we help you grow as you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.
Our culture is one of belonging, where everyone feels welcome and where differences are celebrated. We seek to recruit the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background and/or belief—and strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We also value more than the skills and experiences outlined in this job description. Even if you think you only fill 60% of the requirements for this role – we would still like to consider your application.