Digital Marketing Manager
About the Role
NinjaOne is looking for a B2B Digital Marketing Manager to help the EMEA Marketing Team to conceptualize and implement outstanding marketing campaigns across all kinds of marketing channels. We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills and a passion for marketing with all its faces. The B2B Digital Marketing Manager is comfortable working in an environment where measurable results are the primary goal. This position will be primarily responsible for the EMEA region and will report directly to the Director of Marketing, EMEA.
This is an exciting career opportunity to gain experience leading and managing an international marketing team, work alongside senior leaders, and impact the performance of the marketing team. NinjaOne’s continued explosive growth offers new challenges and future opportunities to grow your career within NinjaOne.
Location – Hybrid remote in Berlin, Germany
What are your responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and implement the marketing initiatives and execute online and offline campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels & align with business objectives
- Analyze marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Identify new markets and advertising tactics to encourage business growth
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as A/B testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Provide input & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Assist regional marketing coordinators to identify, develop & optimize growth channels to drive revenue
- Take ownership of pipeline creation and meet or exceed monthly and quarterly MQL, meeting, and pipeline targets
- Work closely across teams to share ideas, feedback & present results as well as manage international campaigns
- Ensure that marketing and communication efforts adhere to agreed timelines and manage expectations with various stakeholders
- Help build and manage a high-performing marketing team and ensure effective coordination with other teams
What you should bring:
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field or prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas.
- Knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, and digital marketing tools
- You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual who is resilient in your pursuit of growth
- You are open-minded, curious, strategic and a strong problem solver with the ability to be hands-on
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage and troubleshoot all of their tasks within a modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports more than 7,500 IT departments and managed service providers worldwide and is regularly ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the top-rated software in its category by G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.NinjaOne.com
What You’ll Love
- Fair and above-average compensation (starting salary €80.000 -85.000).
- Our flexible working hours with home office options enable you to successfully balance your personal life and your job
- Grow personally and together with one of the fastest growing companies globally
- Develop your skills through our renowned training platform
- Collaborate with an amazing international workforce
- Enjoy your work environment with its location in the heart of Berlin, directly at the Alexanderplatz