Director Global Communication & Brand (m/f/x) // kununu
Be part of our journey to create a better workplace for all!
With over 3 million reviews across over 850.000 companies, kununu has become Europe\’s leading employer review platform. We believe that every person — whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life — should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
- Reporting to our CEO and as part of the kununu Leadership team you are shaping, driving and executing our global brand & communication strategy to increase Brand Awareness and Brand Value.
- You lead and develop the interdisciplinary Brand & Communication team to drive user centricity and a data driven and visionary communication.
- Furthermore, you develop and execute PR initiatives to enhance the global visibility for kununu and kununu engage and to strengthen the reputation of our brands.
- You represent kununu both internally and externally, communicating kununu\’s positions on key communication issues.
- You oversee and execute external and internal communication and you manage external agencies and service providers.
A convincing background:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position with focus on the DACH market.
- You know how strong brands are built – both on the B2B as well as on the B2C side.
- You have strong interpersonal & leadership skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key influencers.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You know different media landscapes internationally (especially knowledge of the US market is a plus), ideally you also have a good tech and HR understanding.
- You enjoy digging into data to serve up workplace insights that matter.
An inspiring environment:
- You work either in Berlin or Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback, and many more.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit and 6 weeks of vacation per year, just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.