Director Marketing (m/f/d)
PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe. We built a marketplace connecting owners and renters of campers. Our vision is to make great outdoor vacations accessible to everyone, to (re)connect people with nature to slow down in this fast moving world. We offer our amazing outdoor experiences in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and the UK. At PaulCamper we are currently a team of more than 60 international, nature-loving, fun-to-hang-out with and dog-friendly people, supported by leading industry investors sharing our vision.
PaulCamper is looking for a passionate Director Marketing who drives systematic customer acquisition to reach our ambitious growth goals in a lean way by steering the marketing channel mix, deep dive into data and increasing the overall performance of our marketing activities.
- Making PaulCamper the best known and loved outdoor brand in Europe, through implementing a data informed-strategy across all relevant channels and understanding of the local markets in major European countries
- Responsible for setting targets & deliver reliable forecasts of how acquisition is generating growth across all channels in a highly systematic and data-driven way
- Create and structure experiments in a lean MVP style to forecast how marketing activities and channels behave and contribute to growth in acquisition and retention
- Drive the brand development with a clear strategy & execution plan
- Lead, empower and mentor our marketing team in performance & organic growth and be a reliable and approachable business partner to other teams that require your marketing expertise
- Drive proactively initiatives to improve our company performance by taking ownership of topics, no matter the complexity while equally understanding that collaboration is key
What we’re looking for
- Hungry for meaningful results and impact with a strong desire and determination to succeed
- Burning curiosity to find new ways to push the company beyond its limits combined with resilience and tenacity
- Proven track record of achieving marketing-driven growth rates in a fast-paced environment with a high level of responsibility as well as ownership and accountability
- Extensive experience including budgeting and projection responsibilities, as well as a sufficient understanding of brand marketing, ideally across international markets
- Experience in approaching growth and understanding the scalability of channels in a highly systematic way
- Strategic thinker with a high ability to translate strategy into action
- Analytical mindset with a strong fable for figures, numbers, KPIs – the metrics of the big picture
- Results-driven and pragmatic to put your hands on the ground if necessary
- Solid practical experience in leading (international) cross-functional teams with different fields of expertise
- Great team player with a positive attitude and power to inspire your co-workers
What’s in it for you
Be part of PaulCamper’s success story and leave your very own footprint by actively helping us shape and grow our company and culture – based on passion, authenticity, and respect. Besides the opportunity to take on responsibility from day 1, to leave impact on our product and the way people enjoy their vacation we are offering the following perks & benefits:
- Learning & education budget for continuous learning and improvement, your personal & professional growth
- PaulCamper Week – we pay for your next outdoor adventure with a camper van and subsidize those who want to buy their own camper van
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Come as you are – We offer an international, inclusive and fun work environment with more than 18 nationalities and 2 office dogs
- Language classes
- Well connected, bright and open office in central Berlin with a view of the television tower and a lot of brain food (fresh fruits, cereals, coffee, drinks, etc.)
- Great team spirit & regular team lunches & events inside and outside the office
We are excited to hear from you! Please fill out our online application form we will get back to you ASAP!
Applications are evaluated only on their professional qualifications, and talent is considered regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severe disability or age.