E-Mail-Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
ProvenExpert is the leading German provider of online marketing software with over 174,000 happy customers. More and more companies from over 50 industries are actively boosting their online reputation and therefore their success with our tool for professional review marketing. Our wonderful team is committed to this every day with a lot of fun and passion. We are a Berlin-based company and proud of the fact that we now have almost 50 colleagues – so far in Berlin and Krakow. It is never boring with us, because we are reaching for the stars. To keep up with our continued growth, we are currently looking for new colleagues (m/f/d) for our Berlin location.
We have big goals! That’s why we need your support as our creative head in the marketing team as Email Marketing Manager (m/f/d). You are an experienced email marketer and your passion is the development of prospects and customers along the funnel? Then you’ve come to the right place! As part of the marketing team, you will take ProvenExpert’s email marketing to the next level. From optimizing existing campaigns to developing and implementing new exciting ideas and concepts, you will make a decisive contribution to the company’s success – by placing the right strategic messages and offers in the customer journey.
Your tasks at our company
- You develop and implement high-performance email campaigns for new customer acquisition and customer retention
- You are part of the content team, work closely with the performance marketing, tech and sales team and identify potential for campaigns along the customer journey
- You ensure a target group-specific individual customer approach and develop new strategies and mailing sequences for this purpose on an ongoing basis
- You manage email campaigns from Hubspot including set-up, A/B testing, roll-out and reporting
- You define relevant KPIs, implement review sessions and optimize customer insights
- You constantly challenge the status-quo, stay one step ahead and implement best practices for different buyer personas
- You have extensive experience in email marketing (at least 2 years) for digital products ideally in a fast growing SaaS company
- You have excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- You are experienced and skilled in using the Hubspot marketing platform
- You build emails in HTML in line with state-of-the-art email marketing techniques and platform standards
- You are able to track, monitor and determine ROI for campaigns and make decisions based on data
- You are hands-on and focused on your topics and like sprints better than half-year projects
- You have a positive attitude, love a challenge and turn any feedback into progress in no time at all
- You communicate excellently in German and English
- You have a degree in marketing, business, communications or a comparable field of study or are a career changer with experience
- Safety first: During Covid-19 there you’ll have the opportunity to choose between working from home or from our office with a safety and hygiene concept
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the perception of a great product
- Being part of a diverse team of PHP geeks, creative minds, database tamers, social media junkies and concept gurus – no matter where you’re from, you’re welcome to join us
- Work-life balance – the ability to work from home, flexible hours.
- You choose the hardware you prefer to work with (PC/Mac or desktop/notebook)
- Being part of a successfully growing company – creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea), fruit and delicious chocolates
- You work in modern, newly furnished offices in small teams
Does this sound like your new job? Then send us your complete application in a PDF document including earliest start date and salary! Your contact Sabine Sandig look forward to hearing from you!